Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back to my Blog!

I been busy those day with new designs, checking fabrics, etc...

But! I found an amazing bag that I can't resist to make it!!
The pattern is Buttercup bag designed by  Rae Hoekstra (madebyrae.blogspot.com) and I just love it!!
I am using some of my favorite designer fabrics, Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Sandi Henderson, and the list can go on and on...
I am listing my first bags, so check them out @ my Etsy shop.
























Also, some skinny headbands in a limited edition, 2 or 3 in the same color way.
They are super nice to wear and very soft, if you don't like very wide headbands, this is a great option!












AmeeraDesigns holds limited commercial license, pattern designed by Rae Hoekstra (madebyrae.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment